Established under license by the Central Bank of Azerbaijan in November 2008, AFB Bank is joint-stock bank, which commenced commercial operation in February 2009.
Offering corporate and retail banking services, the bank's strategy is to become a leading financial institution in the Azerbaijan Financial Services Industry, by establishing a client-oriented organisation structure and a business model designed to international standards.
AFB Bank – The main principles:
- A multi-channel approach to distributing products, including: ATMs, internet and telephone banking;
- A client-oriented organisation structure and advisory-based model;
- Active and integrated cross-sell of an increasing range of financial services to both corporate and retail clients;
- Significant investment in technology and advanced workflow techniques to enhance client service and cost efficiencies;
- Goals and sales-oriented working environment that promotes and rewards initiative and effectiveness;
- Transparent management and governance structure;