About The Crescent Hotel
Gilan are developing The Crescent, which comprises an offshore Hotel (Crescent Hotel), business center (Crescent City), residential tower, retail and entertainment center (Crescent Place).
The multi-purpose real estate development incorporates a 360-room six-star hotel, five residential and commercial skyscrapers. The complex includes 124 serviced condominiums, which offer full hotel services, including room and housekeeping services, and 24 hour concierge – the ultimate in luxury.
Designed by South Korea-based Heerim Architects and Planners, the Crescent development is the landmark project of Azerbaijan's Caspian Plus scheme. The complex has been designed to symbolise a rising crescent moon (the national symbol of Azerbaijan) over the shores of the Caspian Sea. The Crescent Moon's idyllic location will offer panoramic views of the Caspian Sea to the front, and stunning views of Baku to the rear. The complex is designed to act as a landmark for Azerbaijan, becoming synonymous with the country's reputation as the gateway between the East and West.
- Market: Hospitality
- Gross Floor Area (G.F.A): 128, 930.83m²
- Total Site Area (T.S.A): 16,353.78m²
- Building Area: 8,104.62 m²
- Above ground: 102,119.57m²
- Underground: 39,335.69m²
- Total: 141, 455.26m²
- Floors: 33F / 3B
- Parking capacity: 601 vehicles
- Five restaurants;
- One ballroom (1000 person capacity);
- Duty-free shopping;
- Two swimming pools (one indoor, one outdoor);
- Sky Lounge (with private club);
- Business centre and five meeting rooms;
- Fitness centre;
- Beauty salon.